Monday, November 7, 2016

Closet By Color

BloggerImage

I've been getting monthly clothing deliveries from Stitch Fix for almost a year now. A couple of moths ago my designer asked what colors were missing from my closet. This got me thinking. 

My closet organization has gone through several renditions {by outfit, by clothing type, no organization what-so-ever}.  It took me a couple of days and more hangers but I am in love with the results. I can now clearly see what colors of which I have too little and too much. 

To achieve this look take inspiration from your new box of crayons or colored pencils. Lighter colors to the right and darker to the left. 
BloggerImage

BloggerImage
BloggerImage
BloggerImage

My finished closet
BloggerImage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback and comments. I'd also love and suggestions to help me perfect my skills as I develop them. Have a question? I'll try to answer it for you right away.

The only think I ask is that negativity not be posted. You know that old saying your mother probably taught you? "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all!"