Thursday, May 24, 2012

T-Ball

Brian's First Time At Bat

Brian had is first day of T-Ball today.  He is on the Mariners and is number 10.  His coaches, Adam and Kirk were so kind with him showing the basics.  And he had a surprise fan, Auntie Diane!  And even though they don't keep score, I told Brian his team won and you should have seen his face light up.  I am so glad he has his own activity now.

Brian would love more fans.  If you'd like to come and cheer him on, click here for his game schedule.  The field is behind The William's Intermediate School in Bridgewater.

Running Into Home For His First Time
Brian (far left in blue) Playing Third Base

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback and comments. I'd also love and suggestions to help me perfect my skills as I develop them. Have a question? I'll try to answer it for you right away.

The only think I ask is that negativity not be posted. You know that old saying your mother probably taught you? "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all!"