Saturday, September 15, 2012

Apple Picking




It's that time of year again, my favorite time of year! Hooray for fall!  And with fall comes apple picking.  This year we went to a new farm, one that my friend Lauren suggested.  I am so glad I took her advice because Tougas Family Farm in Northboro was just perfect.  The kids each invited a friend which made it even more fun.  We were able to pick all of our apples, a full bushel, in about a half hour and 2 rows.




















After apple picking we bought some apple cider donuts.  The kids devoured them with comments like "yumm" and "can I have more?"  I bought a few extra for tomorrow's breakfast.  



 The pumpkin patch was out next stop.  We found two small pumpkins, perfect for decorating our front steps.







 



Unfortunately we did not have enough time before they closed to visit the playground or barnyard.  Perhaps next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback and comments. I'd also love and suggestions to help me perfect my skills as I develop them. Have a question? I'll try to answer it for you right away.

The only think I ask is that negativity not be posted. You know that old saying your mother probably taught you? "If you don't have something nice to say, then don't say anything at all!"